UCLA Extension instructors are experts in their field; top performers in their industry; experienced practitioners of their craft.
They are passionate individuals, dedicated to helping UCLA Extension students succeed. Armed with knowledge and practical, real-world experience, they know what it takes to succeed in your chosen field and will help you get there.
UCLA Extension Instructors are:
- Vetted by a rigorous UCLA approval process
- Supported by the full intellectual and educational resources of the UCLA campus
- Skilled at providing exceptional, collaborative classroom and online educational experiences
- Trained on an ongoing basis to ensure they have the latest techniques and information
Teaching at UCLA Extension
We are always looking for talented instructors to join our team.
As a UCLA Extension instructor, you will:
- Be a part of UCLA, a world-class university, ranked the #1 public university in the United States
- Help others grow, learn, and transform their lives
- Share your experience and transfer your knowledge. Educate the next generation of professionals in your field
- Engage with and learn from our diverse, dedicated, and goal-oriented student body
- Gain support and training applicable to both new and experienced instructors who are looking to refine their skills and apply the most up-to-date and evidence-based teaching strategies in the classroom